Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Last weekends dinner bento's; Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.




Well, it took me awhile to post these because I'm watching Naruto Shippouden...go figure I'd turn into a Naruto-tard...*sigh* It was bound to happen sooner or later. ^-^

Now,on with the bento goodness! =D

Thursday Bento is the smaller one, in my chopper man tight box! It has rice topped with sweet corn, bite size peices of chicken half of it mind you, half a nectirine, and my little cutie elephant mayo cup with BBQ dipping suace. =D

Fridays bento is the one at the top, it had a mixed rice with radish, mushroom, carrot, and honey mustard salmon bits with corn on top. Half a nectirine and some cantilope. The other side has colliflower bits and a small peice of beef underneath carmalized onions.

Saturdays bento, unfortunetly I wasn't able to take a picture of it but it was rice and beef bits with veggies no fruit this time. ^-^

Foodie for Life
PixilDoll

No comments: