Friday, January 14, 2011

More bento goodness after a week of sickness =p

I've been sick for a whole week! *flails* But even so I had to get back ionto the bentoing. =3

I can't find my camera either ): so I'll just have to tell you what I had lastnight for dinner and what I made for today.

Lastnight was a two teir sakura bento: first teir had fajita chicken mix with chicken, red and yellow pepper, and I added some tomato. Calomato stuffed olives and some greens.

Second teir: rice and one whole small orange.

Tonights dinner: first teir: two slices of lemon pepper pork, a medly of carrots, celery, tomato, with ranch dressing and some paprika. As well as some slices of broccoli.

Second teir: two mini onigiri, broccoli, and one small orange.

Sorry again for the non-pictureness, I will try to find my camera. I know it will pop up some time.

Loves
PixilDoll

No comments: