Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yay, new bento I got for work! ;D




Yay, Miffy bento! *jumps up and down* A two teir bento with a removable lid that has a plastic spoon, and I can put a piggy soy sauce in the top. *squees* Its also the right size for work since the other bento's are either too big or too small. =p

Well then, the removable lid has a plastic spoon and a soy sauce piggy. The firest teir has lemon pepper pork, cut up tomatos with cut up beans that have a rasberry vinegrette sauce on them so I can mix it in with the cut up lettuce. Also got some cut up orange slices.

Bottom teir has rice and apple slices.

Hmmmm, it looks like a good dinner yes? Now that I have a bigger bento that means I may be able to bring soup with me! They are like bowls, the bottom is a bit deeper. =3

I'm just so extatic! A new bento, more food for dinner, and tomorrow I'm off to the japanese food markets with my friend for our once a month trip out. =3 Yay!

Foodie Always
Pixil Doll =3

No comments: