Wednesday, October 27, 2010

4 new bento pics! =D






First pic is actually todays dinner bento: 1 teir with with white rice, green beans, shreaded chicken breast flavored with hot sauce; kinda reinds me of pulled pork almost =p; and last a side car with straberries and orange slices.

Next bento down: 1 tier: white rice, rice bread, a round mayo cup with garlic hummus for the bread, some shrimps, and a side car of orange slices. Dinner for 10/26/10

The piccy under that: 1 teir: whiterice, thin peices of grilled chicken, some spicy noodle salad, orange segments, and the orage square mayo cup has BBQ sauce in it for dipping. That was dinner for 10/23/10

The picture was lunch for last 10/18/10: Its a two teir sakura bento: the bottom has white rice; the top has a iceburg salad with pine nuts, flaked peices of tomato basil salmon, and some mixed veggies.

Wheeee! Bento madness and I even got a paypal account a few days ago! *dances* I got a new bento box again, itsa blue two teir Miffy Bunny! *squeals*

I also promised myself that each month I'de get one bento or a few bento excessories because I'm spending so much money on these things. =p That also includes J-List and Amazon; since I have accounts on those too as well. *scrathes head*

Alrighty!

Happy Bento Hunting!
Pixil Doll

No comments: