Friday, October 1, 2010

Kittey, Bento, and Nummy Home made Pita Bread





Okay,so the first picture is of my kitty, Momiji because of this cute ball of black fuzz I've been bentoless for awhile. She is a handfull but I'm learning how to cope with that. =p

The first bento was made for dinner one night last week,it has: rice topped with daikon kimchi ( can't get enough of this stuff! delicious!), the other side is cantalipe, stuffing with apples, and the meat is pulled prok with a dash-o-hot sauce. ^-^


Todays dinner bento for work has tomato salmon pieces, yellow juliene bell pepper, thin radish slices underneath the bell peppers, one piece of pita bread cut into small peices; two containers, the blue fishy mayo cup had veggie cream cheese spread and the yellow bunny sauce cup has pine nuts.

For thelast day and a half I've been baking breads and because my dad likes pita somuch Imade some to make up for the thick loaf of herb bread I had made the night prior. Tried a peice of theflat bread, twas delicious: chewy on the inside but crispy on the out side. Like Pita should be! =D

Baking bread like crazy
Pixil Doll <3

No comments: