Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sorry about the delay ladies and gents =p






Theres been a slight change in bento boxes, cause Monday night I ate a cold bento in a cold pizza store so I'm going to use my Thermal bento for the better half of winter. =p

Right side: cut up peices of ripe tomato and a potato salad.

Left side: peach cobbler without the fuss; basically frozen peaches put into the mirco in a bowl to thaw out and brown sugar put on top. I even made a crumble like topping with some natures valley oat bars and a small handfull of some kind of nut.

Middle: A new recipe actually since I didn't have soy sauce to flavor the eggs in my shrimp fried rice; put some mirin in them instead. Chopped up red and yellow bell pepper along with two small celery stalks and used some interesting sweet but spicy Asian sauce my dad got. Pulled it all together with some thawed shrimp cut into peices.

I've had the Thermal Bento since summer time this year and I didn't want to start using it yet, its just Monday night I got fed up with cold food so its in use now. =3
Oh, also my bean bun booty lost 2 more lbs! 204 babeh! =D

Happy Eatting Ya'll
Pixil Doll

No comments: