Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winter Bento Love =D



Its winter times ladies and gents, so that means Thermal Bento love! *squees* I've had to put up the bunny bento in echancge for my thermal that keeps food nice and warm. So, todays bento is modled after comfert food. =3

Left side: potato salad made from lemon flavored olive oil, small baby potatoes, red and yellow peppers, half a jalapino, and some minced ginger. It was baked in the oven so the flavors would mingle together.

Center: white rice with a peice of cut up pork chop, it has some veggie oil and garlic steak shake on; also went into the oven. <3

Right: I had some odd veggies left and didn't know what to do with them when I remembered in Culinary School we had stuffed some tomatoes. So, I rooted through the fridge and came up with some corn, minced garlic, and collards. Putting those together with a half cup of panko bread crumbs and stuffing them they were also oven baked. =3

I had fun making this bento!
Pixil Doll <3

No comments: