Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mess Be Gone! =0




Okay...so the kitchen isn't exactually the mess free zone and I didn't want to put my bento items in the kitchen....its not mine its me parents. =B So for my bento to stay out of harms way and out of the darkness of a newly painted babies shelf/dawer thingy went to Rose's to get a plastic bin...

There were a cornicopia of different sizes, some came on wheels and others didn't. I opted for the choice of the large plastic drawers, it was 20$. The meduime ones were 5$ and I even found a sale on bandana's for that day too, 1$ a peice; I got three different colors. Not too shabby =3

The last piccy is the whole of all the plastic bins and what not put together; it also shows a container from the dollar tree; which by the way will be housing my cutie food picks...once I get some and a insulated Natural leaf lunch bag the inside is lined with a thin foil like material that keep food warm or cold. Inside that are my furoshiki, rolled up and tied so I don't over use the space I already have. I know in the future my collection/ bento habbit will be getting worse. ;D

The middle piccy is of the larger plastic bin/drawer/divider that has three drawers: first drawer is for large bento or extra large bento's with three to two teirs. The second drawer is for medium to small bento and the last drawer I don't know what to do with yet because I still have room. =p

The top piccy shows all the stuff on top plus my little small two tier bunny snack bento; yay bunneh! The plastic drawers are as follows:

drawer 1: small array of chopsticks/cooking chopsticks (chopstick drawer =O)
drawer 2: sandie panda sandwich maker, two way egg maker, onigiri maker, 3 side cars, orange plastic egg, two penguin bottles, and octopus weiner maker.
drawer 3: oval and circle soft plastic cups so far, I intend to get a few mayonaise cups as well.

Thanks for reading. =3

No comments: