Sunday, August 15, 2010

Been awhile, 8/15/10 bento post =p






Its been a few weeks before I could get back to bentoing, oh and I finally got my first set of food picks! =D Crystal fish, they have really long noses and their clearish. I also got some new sauce bottles, the penguins are not holding up as good as I thought they might, the stickers are coming off them! *cries* So I got a small assortent of plain and piggies. =3

Then theres my bento dinner I had atempted to eat Friday, which consisted of a two teir Gel-Cool bento. The first tier has taco meat mixed with veggies, corn, steamed red pepper and celery, a few peices of bacon, cheese, and sasuage omelette I didn't finish for breakfest, and a side of half a piece of nectorine. The second teir has rice topped with steamed red pepper and celery, raw yellow squash, and some tomato without the seeds.

Truthfully, I didn't get to eat it all, so I saved the rice to make some rice disks for the next day. I learned from Friday night to make a snack instead of dinner. =p I really need to startmaking bento's for lunch again. I want to learn how to make onigiri triangles, so next time I make rice in my new rice maker I'll give it a go! =D

No comments: