Friday, August 27, 2010

Work bentos! =D




Okay, first picture is my dinner for tonight at work it consist of spicy tomogoyaki (rolled egg), some sea food suprise made from noodles, fake crab meat, broccoli,and canned alfrado sauce. The other side is a compolation of fruits: two strawberries and half a nectirine; also my cutie fish food pick! *squees*

Last nights bento was rice, strawberries, and one piece of the fake crab meat cut up into four peices. Mmmmmmmm, that was good last night cause it filled me up. Oh, one of mt boss's remarked, " How can you eat with chopsticks? Even when I practiceI can't seem to get it." I chuckled at him and pulled him aside.

"It is practice that makes you better, but I started out by practicing on non-food items like a penny." He shrugged going out for a smoke while I finished noming my rice. ;D

Always a Foodie
PixilDoll

No comments: