Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mayo cups and food dividers =D



Yay, got more sauce cups! Er, they are called mayo cups but it seems like they can be used as sauce cups the only difference is shape. They have neato snaptops too. I also got some cute bunneh food dividers! * fangirl squeal* I like anything bunny and these were just too cute to pass up, I'm even liking the strawberry with a face and the cheries.

Slowly but surely I will be gathering more bento, sauce bottles, dividers, and food picks.(I only have two sets of the fish s far but aimming for some bunneh picks)

Anyways I didn't get to eat my snack at work so that will be a breakfest/snack combo for tomorow morning at school. I'm also going to make somemore rice balls tomorrow after class to freeze for me bento stash. Mmmmmmm sticky rice *drools*

Two more days to go until me and Lisa go to J-Mart. Can't wait to make those Ichigo Daifuku!

Japanese Foodie Queen
PixilDoll <3

No comments: