Thursday, August 19, 2010

Obento lunch 8/20/10




Using one of my bunneh bento's, the top tier: a veggie salad minus the cheese cause being lactose and tolerant sucks. =p Anways in the salad is romane lettuce, green onion, one slice thin tomato, celery, two pods snow peas cut on the bias, and a side of raw yellow squash. I also packed a plastic squeez bottle of Italian dressing, and a side of cantilope and nectirine mix for a fruit. Oh I can't forget the cute green fishy pick! *gushes*

Second teir: Zitti a la Dennis minus the big pile of cheese on it, wnet out last night with my parents and grandmother to Dennis's and I got some Zitti. Half a meat ball and half an italian sausage cut up into bite size peices.

Quite a spread huh? I still have enough zitti left to make maybe two or three more lunches. Oh, yeah I lined my bento on the bottom teir with tin foil, I didn't want the tomato sauce to stain my bento box. ^-^

Since I'm on a roll with the healthy food let me say I'm glad I don't have daiabities, however the symptoms of my PCOS have been steadily disappearing as I lose weight. My current weight right now is 207 lbs, seven more pounds to lose and I'm at an ideal weight so says the doctor. Having PCOS is what spurred me to start making bentos, this way I can tweak my lunches, dinners, or even breakfest the way I need to. I give thanks to the bento and Japan for giving me inspiriation to lose weight, I'm also giving a hearty thanks to Biggie cause she's been a big help and inspiriation too.

Ah, well today I have to go to doctors for another appointment to see if my thyroid glands are okay, pretty sure they can tell whats going on with all the blood I gave; eight viles is pushing it though in my opinion. >.>

Well, thats all for today and tomorrow is carpool day for meand Lisa, finally after today we'll be going to J-Mart. I can't wait! *squee* Bread day!

Foodie for Life
PixilDoll

No comments: